is the finish on my hog spg supposed to look like this?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Man, what's with the pervs tonight? Got one thread about tossing the salad and now another talking about.... well, I'll let people figure that out on their own.

What are you talking about?

I like how Italians finish off a soccer game (specifically today's game against England), lol

Are you saying that you aren't aware of the double entendre in what you asked?

I was confused by your post originally. But Google, and the urban dictionaty to the rescue. haha!

Are you saying that you aren't aware of the double entendre in what you asked?

Yes, and when I looked it up I found mostly references to a patina finish, which is what my PG has, so I guess that could be a double entendre unintended. I was only referring to the finish on an Italian PG as opposed to the Taiwan finish on your regulator. I then, regrettably, looked up "tossing the salad." That's horrific and I really wish I hadn't been apprised of of it's existence.

Lol, sorry for breaking your innocence. I thought you were trying to get me to walk into a joke in asking if I didn't like a certain something. :)

Yes, urban dictionary is your friend if you want to understand street language. If you don't, steer clear as it will destroy your innocence.

it is different, it reminds me of diving on a very calm day on the great lakes. during our surface interval we chowed down on a bucket of cold KFC chicken, throwing the bones overboard. When we were done eating we looked up and saw that we had created a "oil slick" that extended for 100 ft around our boat...

I can't say I "like" it, but it's not bothering me. I spent a lot of time polishing brass in the Marines so it feels a little FUBAR to me but I can let it go.

Last edited:
I can't say I "like" it, but it's not bothering me. I spent a lot of time polishing brass in the Marines so it feels a little FUBAR to me but I can let it go.

Prior service!.....it's like a living urban dictionary. ;-)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom