Is this real?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

a research project?

as in, let's take out the kayak and see if a great white follows?

lol

Diving is more easy than skydiving. don' t be silly not all the shark attack diver. Ha- HA

Yea thats what he implied, I dont buy it just because of the safety issue...

Im pretty sure SCUBA is not as safe as jumping out a plane, there are no man eating specis in the air lol, only have the ground to worry about lol

You seen too much movie "Great White" Haha. Open you heart and see the second world God Created is Paradise, if shark attack diver we wound be here anymore

i think that means Jason thinks the shark is fake

say, Jason, if you see a great white, would you swim right for him?

:wink:

Not just the sharks that are scary in the ocean, theres also the sting rays, the fact that I can barely find wal-mart, if I got lost, I swear Id be sinking for days... remember lol I cant swim... it puts a big hinderence in trying to scuba dive...

Hi,

I don't swim with "Great White Shark" is aggressive dangerous creature. "DEATH"

HA- HA
H2Andy:
i think that means Jason thinks the shark is fake

say, Jason, if you see a great white, would you swim right for him?

:wink:

Photoshop

Looks too much like a magazine advert...

ScubaTexan:
Photoshop

Looks too much like a magazine advert...

OHH OHHH I got a greenie (our moderators are know as greenies) to agree with me...Thank you... I feel I can rest now, I should have done this hours ago instead of spending lots of time on google :D

Back
Top Bottom