Is this real?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kim:
What....you jump out of perfectly well functioning airplanes and you are frightened to dive? :D Takes all sorts I guess!

When people used to ask me that Kim I always said, "there are no perfectly good airplanes." It's true...:D

Diver Dennis:
When people used to ask me that Kim I always said, "there are no perfectly good airplanes." It's true...:D

I hate planes... they are evil...

Well it appears that I was finally proven wrong... tis okay I still had greenies agreeing with me on here, and you all are SCUBA divers... so that picture is easy to mistake if even the SCUBA community thought so.
Thanks greenies, and when you are ready to make a skydive, come on over to that website and find a drop zone near you. :D

That is a great shot. I wonder what was REALLY going through the kayakers mind?

I am relatively sure that it falls into the "Oh Sh$%" category with perhaps a "I don't get paid enough for this sh$%" adder.

I still do not believe it is a real picture. Water is too clear and the fins are too extended.

I still dont believe it either, but someone else won the donuts and even if this phot is proven fake now I will never get the donuts. Sighhhhh but hey I should at least get an A for effort

Well, no donuts for me, either.... :frown:

tjmills:
I am relatively sure that it falls into the "Oh Sh$%" category with perhaps a "I don't get paid enough for this sh$%" adder.

I still do not believe it is a real picture. Water is too clear and the fins are too extended.

"water is too clear"? the viz can be pretty cracking around the cape. not sure what else will convince you but heres another pic of the same subject.
http://www.abc4explore.com/whitesharks/sharkyshores.html

ScubaTexan:
Well, no donuts for me, either.... :frown:

Ill give ya a donut... I dont care what people say it LOOKS fake... but now that I realize there are alot of idiots outside of skydiving (joking) I realize that someone is uhhhh "willing" to do that with a GWS... Its been a great row, and I didnt need a donut anyways :sulkoff:

Okay you guys by far have the coolest smileys Ive seen on a board...

Picture still looks fake...

Back
Top Bottom