Isolator Manifolds Blah Blah Blah

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you can hold your breath long enough to get them swapped or have a stage to take one off of. When we get you pulling off your doubles and swimming with them then putting them back on then it would be just as easy with back mount LOL.

Bobby

Having had a tank neck O-ring blow once, I will keep my isolated manifolds. The option of isolated vs. blow and go seals the deal for me. I've never had to use the airbag in my steering wheel and hope top never use it, but I think I'll leave it there, just in case. :)

MaxBottomtime:
Having had a tank neck O-ring blow once, I will keep my isolated manifolds. The option of isolated vs. blow and go seals the deal for me. I've never had to use the airbag in my steering wheel and hope top never use it, but I think I'll leave it there, just in case. :)

Bingo! We have a winner.

I never deployed my reserve parachute when I was jumping from planes but I always wore one anyway (just in case).Murphy's law is eventually going to have it's day.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom