I've bit the bullet!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SharkOfBonaire

Registered
Reaction score
Hello from Bonaire :)

After moving here at the start of this year, I hadn't gotten around to take up diving yet. But now I've started my PADI course, finally. I didn't think my Discover dive would make such an impact, I liked it much better than anticipated. Looks like I have another expensive hobby... :rolleyes:

I'll be reading this board for pointers and probably ask some questions.

Bye,
Marc

First of, I'd like to say Welcome....second..... a question....Can I come live with you?:)

Why did it take so long to get into the water?

I wish you well on your training... you have a great location to get wet in.

Wow, I think this is the first I've heard of someone moving to Bonaire w/o already being a certified diver.

If you're looking for a roommate, might I suggest someone? ME!!!!! I've already been there eight times, know the place like the back of my hand, and need very little in the terms of space, food, creature comforts, etc etc...just a lil' place to lay my head at night, and a couple of post-dive Amstels. THAT'S ALL!!!

I had a number of reasons for moving down here, but diving wasn't among them (nor was having trouble with the law, before anyone asks :wink: ). And lack of time and other interests made me stay away from scuba up till now. But the island has gotten a little more quiet now, so I have some more time... and I had to try it sooner or later, of course.

Roommates... hmmm... Women are preferred over men, that's for sure :eek:ut: . I'll have to check with my other half first though... :D

Hi Marc,

If you are who I think you are, I met your lovely wife at Gibi's several weeks ago on a Tues night....seems like you were playing tennis that evening. I also frequent BonaireTalk.

Again, welcome to the board.

Back
Top Bottom