Jan 24th Devil's Den

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does anyone know if it will be warmer weather by then? It's gotten really cold.

Does anyone know if it will be warmer weather by then? It's gotten really cold.

The high is forecast to be 72:deal:

Unless something drastic happens there will be at least 6 of us there!:scubadive: So what if the air is the same temp as the water, :pooldive: just leave your wet suit on. :rofl3:

See you Saturday!

Oh, I'm in, even if it happens to snow... :shocked2:!! LOL

Can't wait, looking forward to it!

including you we have about 10 people planning on being there.

I will be in Florida visiting from a very cold and snowbound Cleveland. I would love to join you if you'll allow a northerner. :D

Wish I could make it, was there about a year ago with a small group, had a great time gonna be in Lake Okoboji ice diving on the 24th and 25th . Going to be somewhere in Florida in Feb. haven't decided where yet, gotta find some warm water soon....

Whoever has not been there it really is an interesting dive....

What time is showtime for this one? I would be heading up from Tampa and work at night - so early AM is difficult sometimes :wink:

I'll be there almost all day, but we are meeting at 9:00 AM. Several of us are bring charcoal, burgers, brats, etc. I'm bringing a burner and a pot to heat water for hot cocoa etc. forecast is for a sunny day, high of 72.

I will be in Florida visiting from a very cold and snowbound Cleveland. I would love to join you if you'll allow a northerner. :D

You Bet! Come on!

I'm going to call myself a 90% yes at this point. I will do my best to make it by 9am - it's a 2-hour drive from what I can tell - Hope to see you there - I will also try to bring something yummy :)

As of right now, we have 12 signed up to attend from our Club website:

Lake Mary Dive Club

plus those on this forum who have said they are coming that means we'll have about 15 :confused:.

I'll post tomorrow with final details on meeting times and charges (after I speak with the den).

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom