Jan 24th Devil's Den

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The price has gone up a little. I'm still waiting to hear back from the manager about Group rates. I'm guessing between $27 and $30 per diver.
here is the fee schedule as of today:

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]General Admission: $9.00
(snorkelers and swimmers)
Childern age 2 and under are free
Dive Fees: $37.00 (including tax) [/FONT]

Too bad this wasn't a week earlier. I was there Saturday. (1/17) :D

9 o'clock? in the morning? really? :sleepy:

OK, it will be worth it. Do we have a [mostly] final list of who is bringing what?

Ken

9 o'clock? in the morning? really? :sleepy:
OK, it will be worth it. Do we have a [mostly] final list of who is bringing what?

Hey, it's almost 2 1/2 hours for me to drive there :mooner: :rofl3:

We're still working on a list. I'm guessing that won't be finalized until Friday. :popcorn:

Right now weather is predicting higher temps on Sat. than they were 3 days ago. still in low to mid 70's and still warmer than the water. :eyebrow: Lets SCUBA!

I'm there for sure - I plan on getting very little sleep Friday due to my desire to dive Venice after the big waves lately - then I should be able to motivate out the door by 7am on Saturday - going to be a beotch - but I will make it :)

I planned on bringing some brats - (not kids, sausages :wink: ) - is someone else bringing other stuff? Or do I need to bring bread and things as well?

I'm going to have to bail on this trip folks...

Sorry :peepwalla: the Ft lauderdale trip was too enticing... plus I'm gonna look to do some spring diving Friday and/or Monday.

We are looking forward to the dive tomorrow... we'll be there as close to 9 as possible. Any word on the final price for the group? We are bringing something yummy as well. Hey I joined the meet up club too, since we live so nearby, we figured it would be great to get together for more dives as well... can't wait, it seems to be a very active group of divers... :D

I have to miss the dive :depressed: . A friend of mine died this week and his funeral is tomorrow at 11.:depressed:

The discount, of course, applies but Group price is now $27.00 per diver.

We have the first pavilion reserved and it will have a sign on it, so get there safely,

Remember to tell the office you are with the LAke Mary Scuba Club

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom