jhbryaniv is a Godfather

Should John be allowed to buy a gift of his own choosing or be forced 2 use our input

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
Well I like the love affair thing :winky: However, if I had to choose, I think the polygamy thing gets my vote as most interesting :D

:rofl3: :rofl3: Its not a choice!! LMAO neither is going to happen!!

Kayla:
:rofl3: :rofl3: Its not a choice!! LMAO neither is going to happen!!

Well if a rumor is going to be perpetuated lets go with the better story is all I am saying :D

You know we have a writer fella that popped on her a while ago. Anyway, he said he was going to be writing a book and would be having a look at us or something to that effect. Said he would post no more but just wanted to let us know he was watching. Hrmm, I should see if I can find that thread.

Heck where is El? :shout: El. Do you happen to know where that thread is? :D Hehhehehe, El is quick with these kinds of things :)

jhbryaniv:
BTW how was your shower??

:w-t-f: haehhehe sokay. Don't have to wash and dry my hair in the morning now. Which is nice I can just get dressed and head straight over to DEMA.

Missdirected:
:w-t-f: haehhehe sokay. Don't have to wash and dry my hair in the morning now. Which is nice I can just get dressed and head straight over to DEMA.

HMMM so you showered tonight and you will shower in the morning to . . .HMMM:shakehead

jhbryaniv:
HMMM so you showered tonight and you will shower in the morning to . . .HMMM:shakehead

No I was saying I wouldn't have to do it in the morning, silly boy.

Gosh you sure know how to make a guy feel special Miss D. :)

It goes. . . Darilyn left this afternoon for her last road trip of the season . . .

You are alone again! What if he boogie man tries to break-in? Who will protect our darling John :blinking:

Back
Top Bottom