Joining the Kentucky Piranha Patrol

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cool,
Sorry I was but that cleared a lot up. I was out at falling rock a couple of weeks ago and one of the guys was saying there were 2 sets of chris and kenny's. Well im glad that i didnt go up to chris scott and say something. Well when me get together next week or whenever shoot me an email at kalwats@bellsouth.net. So I know who to look for and not be confused again. I always looking for new people to dive with. Shoot me an email and we can chat their as well.
LOL and thanks,
Shawn

No sweat, it has happened before. :D

We call the Kennys, K1 and K2.

K1 is Krobi and K2 is Diveratt. I think we need to get on K2, the season is
rapidly coming to a close at Falling Rock and K2 has been working WAY
too much this year! He has been missing out on the fun!

Land Locked:
I think we need to get on K2, the season is
rapidly coming to a close at Falling Rock and K2 has been working WAY
too much this year! He has been missing out on the fun!

I've been chatting on PM with him trying to get somthing set up. I guess its been a busy summer for him. Maybe he can make it out for the pumkin carving.

BTW, looks like the worst of the weather is past us, at least it will be by late tomorrow morning. Anyone up for a single tank navigation dive tomorrow? I need to practice for next week. I don't really care about the vis, all I need to be able to see is the compass! :D

Well, today was an interesting day of diving at Joe's. Much to my surprise, our "Advanced Open Water" class went on as planned. I guess we were going to get wet anyway... The night/low visibility dive was especially entertaining. Of course, we could've done a low visibility dive at 4:00 when we started. I DEFINITELY need compass work.

Land Locked:
You know, I don't know if they teach that program or not! You might
want to check with them.

They do. :D However, I don't know if they're going to have another one anytime soon or not. You might wanna call the shop.

anyone doing any diving this winter im looking to check out some of the local strip mines in my area im in 42339 area and there area alot of old strip mines out here looking for experianced diver to check them out im intro to cave but only looking to check out the open water aspect of these holes most of the pay dive sites are closed in the winter and im wanting a place to dive all year around pm me or email me at mirrocraft@aol.com and lets get wet

Hey everyone! My name's Jenn...or JennTheMermaid as my landlubber friends like to call me, hahha.

I just got back from a trip to Miami Beach to visit a friend and found a little diving along the way. Got HOOKED by a fisherman, bet he never caught a mermaid before!

I'm all about meeting up with you guys to dive any time!

Just watch out for LandLocked...he is a trouble maker. Or so I hear. :D

Join us on the 28th at Falling Rock..aka Joe's, for the pumpkin carving.

Hey Jen the Mermaid,
I read an article a few years ago about a woman who cleaned boats down at LBL. Was that you? I was you run a hull cleaning biz and I thought I would ask. BTW Hi room. I didnt fall of the face of the earth I just have been way busy.
Thanks,
Shawn

Back
Top Bottom