Junior's 3 Liter Doubles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ClamBake

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Junior tested out his new 3 Litre Doubles with double hose reg tonight. With an exceptionally high SAC (Street Acquisition of Candy) rate, the night "dive" was a logged as a success!!

:scubadive

Attachments

• Halloween 1.jpg
    Halloween 1.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 75
  • Halloween 5.jpg
    Halloween 5.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 67
  • Halloween 6.jpg
    Halloween 6.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 61
Good costume.

Is that a dry suit he is wearing? Fancy! Also, it's good that you left out the fins or he wouldn't have collected nearly as much candy.

That's neet.....my wife just told me we had a 'scuba diver' @ our house T-R-T'ing last nite( our town moved it to Tuesday nite).......said she she didn't think it was a 'home made' job.....I like yours alot, btw........

That's neet.....my wife just told me we had a 'scuba diver' @ our house T-R-T'ing last nite( our town moved it to Tuesday nite).......said she she didn't think it was a 'home made' job.....

Sure, I could have simply ordered the "Scuba Steve" constume on-line . . . but what would I have done between the hours of 10:00 PM and 2:00 AM (plus two earlier runs to Home Depot) for three nights last week?!?!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom