Just a little pissed off...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

why the need to keep everything so private on a public board?? i love the zeagle product so im not flaming it but if there is conflict with old wings on new bp then its helpful for it to be discussed publicly

because someone else mentioned something here im now thinking about my rig and does it concern me?

maybe im not the only one

or maybe you think scott has too much free time on his hands so he can get countless pms asking the same question

cheers

You seriously expect people to follow all threads on the off chance you ask a question directed to them (not the OP)??? If you have a specific question, go to the source. Save yourself and the rest of us the headache. Then, if you get a reasonable answer, feel free to post away. How can your questions possibly relate to the OP's question? You aren't adding anything to this thread. Just as I should have taken this to PM! :)

Rainer:
....... You aren't adding anything to this thread......

agreed so just so you can relax i will start a seperate thread with my question so we can get back to OP's post

cheers

Rainer:
You seriously expect people to follow all threads on the off chance you ask a question directed to them (not the OP)??? If you have a specific question, go to the source. Save yourself and the rest of us the headache. Then, if you get a reasonable answer, feel free to post away. How can your questions possibly relate to the OP's question? You aren't adding anything to this thread. Just as I should have taken this to PM! :)

Geeze. Scott was here and almity asked a question. What is your problem with that? I've seen it done a LOT here and no one else gets offended. Don't include the rest of us for your problem with her asking a question.

almitywife:
yes i do.... as i have a 7yr zeagle tech and thinking of putting it onto a bp and i never thought i would have problems in doing this.... so should i not bother even trying with the wing i already have?

do i have have to start a new thread or can Scott answer?

cheers

If I am involved in a thread, I will generally come back and see what is going on...however, if a couple of days go by without a response, people have sent me PMs with the link to the question, so that I can answer it...and I do not mind answering, honest!! :D

Anyway, to answer your question - without seeing at least a picture of the bladder, I really can't be 100% sure, but I don't think that it will just pop off of your Tech and mount on to our backplate.

The reason is, 7 years ago we were not selling backplates, so the bladders were only made to fit on to the BC. Once we decided to make the same bladder usable on both products, we changed the sewing on the bladder to allow it - but that was only about 2 years ago or so....

Thanks,

Scott

Diver Dennis:
Geeze. Scott was here and almity asked a question. What is your problem with that? I've seen it done a LOT here and no one else gets offended. Don't include the rest of us for your problem with her asking a question.

I'm not at all offended; I just think it's an amazingly silly way to get a question answered. Just wait around on the off chance the person you're trying to contact reads a public thread? Do you really seek all answers in life this way? Me, I usually try to be more direct. If you find this effective, though, go for it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom