Just a little pissed off...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally Posted by Diver Dennis
Geeze. Scott was here and almity asked a question. What is your problem with that? I've seen it done a LOT here and no one else gets offended. Don't include the rest of us for your problem with her asking a question.

Rainer:
I'm not at all offended; I just think it's an amazingly silly way to get a question answered. Just wait around on the off chance the person you're trying to contact reads a public thread? Do you really seek all answers in life this way? Me, I usually try to be more direct. If you find this effective, though, go for it!

well personally i knew this thread was about OP's disastifaction with a BC, a bc that ended up being a Zeagle purchased from Scubatoys

from experience, when either the words ScubaToys or Zeagle are mentioned here on the board it usually means either larry, joe or scott are around - thats why they are leaders in customer service.

plus.... if Scott didnt answer, i know SB has about 30,000 online experts that would love the opportunity to BE FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL... well maybe thats 29,999 SB'ers :eyebrow:

cheers Scott...... i will phone our aussie dist (Chris/Sydney Diver) direct as i never expected a problem is switching the wings to bp

back to normal viewing..... so did OP take up ST's offer to swap BC's??

I still don't think it was ScubaToys responsiblity to do so. But, I took up Joe on his offer earlier.

His first comment was that it was a sternum strap - not a stomach band (if that helps to describe how severe the situation was).

We both walked back to the racks and he personally fit me up into a proper BC. First into a full Medium and then full large, but he saw that while they "fit", neither was 100%. Instead of just saying here's a large, it fits better than a medium, he broke two brand new BC's apart and set me up with a mixed large vest and medium shoulder and took the full XL in trade. I don't care who you are, I can't think of another business, industry or retail store that would do that.

Now with a proper fit, it was surprising how suddenly everything was where it should be. He and I chatted about some of my past experiances and I look forward to shopping there in the future. I'm glad it's fixed, I tested it with my 119 at home and the tank sat square on my back rather than 2 ft behind me. I'm looking forward to getting wet.

Yay!! Hooray for Joe and Scubatoys! I would shop from them if my LDS ever doesn't have something I need. I'm very loyal to my LDS (gave me a scubapro wetsuit when I was hanging around the shop looking needy and suitless : ) Good people. Now I try to throw money their way whenever I need anything.

GF

Thanks for the update Jedi and glad everything worked out.

I'm glad you guys worked out your differences and of course ScubaToys comes through again!

I sure like 'em. ScubaToys is my first choice LDS.

Congratulations!!! Kudos to Joe for making this right for Jedi! No wonder why ScubaToys is my first choice for buying gear. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom