Just a little pissed off...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba_sirhc:
This thread reminds me...Joe, I bought a Ranger from ST about a year back...however when I decided to migrate to the Zeagle BP/W combo I found that my Ranger wing is the "old" type. The wing has got 2 triglides and 2 pieces of webbing instead of the 4 triglides version. As a result I cant mount my Ranger wing onto the Zeagle BP/W and I have since sold it off. Now my point is why am I getting an old wing when I bought the Ranger 1 year ago? I stay way way out of USA so it makes no sense to ship the Ranger wing back to ST for modification...

Why don't you just send them a PM, or pick up the phone. Do you really think a public forum is the best place to have this discussion?

scubatoys:
Is it possible we fitted one size and grabbed another size when it was taken to the counter? Either way we need to get this fixed.

Please give me a call at the store!

972-406-2996

Thanks

Joe

ScubaToys to the rescue! See what a great shop they are! :D

scuba_sirhc:
This thread reminds me...Joe, I bought a Ranger from ST about a year back...however when I decided to migrate to the Zeagle BP/W combo I found that my Ranger wing is the "old" type. The wing has got 2 triglides and 2 pieces of webbing instead of the 4 triglides version. As a result I cant mount my Ranger wing onto the Zeagle BP/W and I have since sold it off. Now my point is why am I getting an old wing when I bought the Ranger 1 year ago? I stay way way out of USA so it makes no sense to ship the Ranger wing back to ST for modification...

Scuba Toys most likely got it from us that way, so I would take the blame on that one.

In the past, we have been able to retrofit the older models and make them BP compatable...however, if you are unable or unwilling to send it in, there is little that we can do.

Many of our distributors in foreign countries have made arrangements with local sewing shops to do simple things like that, just so you know.

Thanks,

Scott

ScottZeagle:
I don't think that Jedi was trying to "flame" the shop. He said himself that it was 3 years ago and he simply didn't know any better...
Scott

Scott: Just to be clear, I said unintentionally flamed knowing that he wasn't intending to but in the end, it still reads flameishly (Okay, it's not a word but it works). Apparently now all is good. They kissed and made up, now can we? :blush: JK

driftin' by:
I agree, very accommodating on ST's part. It'll be interesting to see how the OP (Jedi) responds especially considering he basically unintentionally flamed them publicly and now ST has stepped up to do what's right.

No kissing guys! and driftin' by have you ever seen Scott. Just kidding!

But seriously Thanks for taking the bullet on the Ranger issue Scott!

Thanks

Joe

ScottZeagle:
Joe - you always tell me how good looking I am????

Are you just trying to butter me up for better pricing, or something???

:D
If he's buttering you up for or something. RUN out the door if he drops a regulator and ask you to pick it up.:mooner:

scuba_sirhc:

Rainer:
Why don't you just send them a PM, or pick up the phone. Do you really think a public forum is the best place to have this discussion?

yes i do.... as i have a 7yr zeagle tech and thinking of putting it onto a bp and i never thought i would have problems in doing this.... so should i not bother even trying with the wing i already have?

do i have have to start a new thread or can Scott answer?

cheers

Back
Top Bottom