Just Ceritifed....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jhnsndn,

you got that right... I am in the process of planning my next dive hopefully it will be this weekend. I got to say the first 2 dives where not fun. But the 2 that followed where great.

CONGRATULATIONS Fat-Tony and welcome to the underwater-world...say,how come your first 2 dives were so unenjoyable???

ssdiver2003,

First off my weight belt would not stay on. The surface had alot of waves. And then finally my BCD broke in such a way as that it could not be inflated. After we surfaced I could not inflate my BCD so I signaled distress and my buddy helped me out right away I was a little scared but did not panic. I think my expectations where more to the tune of the pool rather then real water.

Tony

Fat Tony if you're weight-belt is falling off.... Get back into the kitchen and eat more pasta mister.....

:devious:

Cheers Big Ears,
The Gasman

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Where did you do your checkouts that there were waves like that?

Most of the Ottawa shops do day 1 at the Morisson Quary.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom