Just got my certification!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the board. Hope to see you on a dive or two one day. As others have said check out the "So Cal" forum Wrinkles or Mo2vation or somebody else are always putting together a dive. New people are always welcomed on the dives.

Happy Diving
Jambi

Congratulations on your certification... you'll love diving as all does here. Everytime I go seems to become a new adventure as I'm still very new to this also. Just finished my Cert in November and went to Cozumel for the first time in January.. that was the best!

Good luck!

Congratulations and welcome on the board.
Kinda jealous of you with such great waters so close by. :p
Enjoy them!

Welcome to the SB.
Congratulations on passing your OWD. Too many people drop their first course at the first hint of adversity and miss out on our amazing underwater world.
I am sure you will have many more amazing experiences.

a long with everyone else i want to say congrats, I had a near drowning incident on my certification dives as well and I am glad I stuck with it as well. Enjoy diving and hopefully we will see you under the sea!

hello-------- and thats all I have to say about that

Back
Top Bottom