Kentucky Group Trip in MAY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like were not gonna be able to make it. Sorry. Work calls!

Let me know when you plan a trip this direction and we should be able to make that one.

Mark

k4sdi--really sorry to hear you can't make this dive. I was really looking forward to meeting someone from Far western Ky. We will be putting together something for Cerulean this summer. We will post it here when we can arrange the dates. Hopefully you won't wait for us to go diving.

Do we have a head count from the board? How many of you guys are going out there? Falling rock park May 18-19. Innerspace, my dive shop, is cooking that night. Hot Dogs, burgers, and other goodies. We will have compressor on site too.

I am going.

Chad

Chad:
I'll be looking forward to your dive report. I will be in Arkansas at the Bull Shoals the 17th and 18th. We didn't make Kentucky, David was too busy here to leave.
But maybe Mermet .. I'm going to try to check it out on the way down to Arkansas. Anyway, back to your trip, take pictures!

Natasha,

We will have to meet up at Mermit this summer it is probably about half way for both of us. I will try to take pictures. I hope several board members come but we will see. I know there will be 4 of us there but I hope more come. I will post a report.

Chad

Price correction for Falling Rock Quarry aka Joe's quarry. It looks like the price for this year will be $15/day. Thats what ckharlan66 and I paid this past Saturday.

For those that are coming ask at the gate where Chad or Jim is at or ask where Innerspace is at. We will tell the person at the gate where we are going to be. I will in a Black Chevy stepside truck and I will be wearing a bright yellow shirt. I hope you all can make it out.

Chad

You can also ask for the "RainMan". I've known Joe for yrs. He generally calls me the rain man. My name is Phillip. The girl at the front knows me well also. Just ask for the "RainMan or Phillip or Jim or Chad and they will point you over. I've known Joe for 5 yrs. now and he'll usually come over and join us that evening as we eat and talk about our days adventures. Come and down and have fun. Shoot...I'll supply the burgers and hotdogs.

So how did it go guys? I was wishing I was there all weekend.

BTW, I think I may have met you bengalsmgtsucks, a couple of weekends ago I think I came in your shop, I was the guy visiting family that was having brain surgery in the hospital there in Lex.

Talk to yall laters!

Mark

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom