Kentucky Scuba is Dead

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
What in this world has happened to Kentucky Scuba?

This spring, summer and fall people of kentucky should camp and enjoy the outdoors and try to reinvest into Ky. Scuba.

Several of us will be camping, hiking, canoeing the gorge this all spring and summer.

In fact, a few of us are taking a 10 day tour in the Sierra's come late June, up to Mount Whitney.

I must be missing something. I live in IN and dove more in KY with several KY divers last year than I did anyplace else.

crpntr133:
I must be missing something. I live in IN and dove more in KY with several KY divers last year than I did anyplace else.

Kentucky SCUBA is dead? Is that a shop, or the physical diving?

diversmarts:

I think he is mentioning a physical diving. He can make a weekend dive at BS anyweeks though..... :)

diversmarts:

I thought the same thing after posting. (sniff, sniff) Do I smell a troll? :D

crpntr133:
I thought the same thing after posting. (sniff, sniff) Do I smell a troll? :D

Actually I was just referring to the Kentucky site on this ScubaBoard mainly. This place use bustle and hop and now it seems it's common for a week to go by without a post.

But there has been a decline in scuba diving among many, unfortunetely.

Been several comments about other forums with the same problem. Lets face it we don't have much to post about. That is unless we are willing to dive dry.:D

crpntr133:
Been several comments about other forums with the same problem. Lets face it we don't have much to post about. That is unless we are willing to dive dry.:D

OK, if then, let's resurrect this forum together.......

Are you ready~~~

Rock-n-Roll

LexingtonDiver:
What in this world has happened to Kentucky Scuba?

This spring, summer and fall people of kentucky should camp and enjoy the outdoors and try to reinvest into Ky. Scuba.

Several of us will be camping, hiking, canoeing the gorge this all spring and summer.

In fact, a few of us are taking a 10 day tour in the Sierra's come late June, up to Mount Whitney.
I sure hope scuba is still alive and well in KY. I just bought a new wetsuit and can't wait till Joe opens to try it out.. He opens the first of May?? Hope my dve buddy LandLock is doing OK..
Kenny

Chris has been quiet hasn't he. Last time I heard anything the computer was under attack. Hope to see you again this year krobi.
I imagine that if you wanted into Joe's earlier he would let you. Heck he extended his season this year by a couple of weeks. I was looking at the calendar and Labor Day weekend looks real nice for a extended stay dive session at Joe's.
Hoosier..turtles w/ springs straps for $85 shipped. So when are we diving again? Polly talked about coming over to BS.

Back
Top Bottom