Kicked out of Nitrox Class!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NetDoc, if ever there was prima facie evidence of why dormant threads should automatically be locked after 180 days or 1 year (or whatever) of inactivity, this thread is it.

Sincerely,
John_B

Picture_113.png

NetDoc, if ever there was prima facie evidence of why dormant threads should automatically be locked after 180 days or 1 year (or whatever) of inactivity, this thread is it.

Sincerely,
John_B

And I see it as evidence why they should NOT be locked. Flagged in some way - sure. But not locked. Locking this thread would be like sealing a criminal record.

Sincerely,
John_B

Thread Tools >> Ignore this Thread. Works like a charm!

Locking this thread would be like sealing a criminal record.
Beating a dead horse here but, no, no it wouldn't. You can still search on it. You can still read it. And God knows it would still come up in the "other threads" links at the bottom of the page, which is how these things get dredged up over and over and over and over and...

I, for one, would like to know exactly which shop this is referring to. I occasionally get back to the DFW area, and would NOT want to inadvertently wander into this shop to spend my money with such an unappreciative business. Thanks...

The LDS is We B Divin:
North Richland Hills, TX

This is par for the "course" (no pun intended) for Judy. I was in there once and she was selling nearly $450 worth of gear to a guy who was going on a cruise and wanted to snorkel!!!

This is par for the "course" (no pun intended) for Judy. I was in there once and she was selling nearly $450 worth of gear to a guy who was going on a cruise and wanted to snorkel!!!

We have a wide range of customers with widely varying abilities to make purchases. We never dictate what they buy, simply present a range of equipment and they select.

We get college students who can only buy entry level gear for less than $200. We get many professionals, doctors, lawyers, retirees...who wish to spend quite a bit more on their gear, and they do so. It is not unusual at all to have a well off person come in and drop some serious $$$ on gear...even "just to go snorkeling". They want the best and they buy top of the line.

Last edited:
The LDS is We B Divin:
North Richland Hills, TX

Dude -

Lighten up, and cool the jets - that sounds like the platinum coated titanium snorkle with the 24k gold mallable mouthpiece by OMG industries. Surely you have heard of this product? Just look it up in last months edition of "Money to Burn" or "Maxed out Credit Card" magazine. Geeze do some research, before you post.

Does anyone bother to look at the date on the first post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom