Kicked out of Nitrox Class!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see a tank explode......

Be good to your customers and they will be good and loyal to you. Give them a hard time or treat them like dirt and they will spend their money elsewhere.

I still want to see a tank explode though...

Last edited:
So, prove your accusation. Tell me who the customer was and when this "supposedly" happened. I'll look up the sale and the customer record, and we'll find out the "true" story.

If you're so keen to defend the shop, then why not address the issue that started the thread, since I don't see you denying that he named the correct dive shop.

Better yet, why don't you show Judy the thread and ask HER to address the issue?

THAT would definitely make the resurrection of the thread a plus.

If you're so keen to defend the shop, then why not address the issue that started the thread,

Because it happened six years ago. I've already commented on it.

My last post was directed at Rule62, who, (at least I thought) made an implication that BAU is to rip people off...when this is certainly not the case. We pride ourselves on presenting a variety of choices to our customers with many options for gear configuration, but ultimately it is up to the customer to decide what they wish to purchase, or if they even purchase anything at all.

Perhaps I took Rule62's comment wrong and came across as too aggressive with my response. I've gone back and edited it as it was a bit strong. I try to not get baited into these things, but when it concerns my shop it hits a little too close to home.

My overall point is that regardless of what happened six years ago, our current operation is really top notch! We take customer service, quality of training and selection/value of gear very seriously. I invite anyone to drop in...I think you'll be impressed.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

This "OLD"thread has now been closed.If someone feels the need to reopen old story's please start a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom