KPP On-going idle chit-chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Greetings Gregg!

At the top of the ScubaBoard site on the right side of the top nav bar, you will find a Buddy Finder link. Open that link and search by your zip code to 150 miles and you will get location results for the divers that have filled out their locations. While your there, go ahead and fill in your profile. Hope to see you this summer!

Solowgregg, watch him he is a trouble maker. :D :stirpot: Actually Chris is a good guy, I'm the trouble maker. Especially when I am around DAVE and JENNIFER!!!
I know Jen, WHAT_EVER!! :D See what I mean?

Wally, you will always be #1 TM, Jenn has tried for your title and failed. She will always be the top Moffer though. Me, I'm just the worst dive buddy around.....:dork2:

Solowgregg, watch him he is a trouble maker. :D :stirpot: Actually Chris is a good guy, I'm the trouble maker. Especially when I am around DAVE and JENNIFER!!!
I know Jen, WHAT_EVER!! :D See what I mean?

Whatever...:crafty:

Greg I'm in the Louisville area...basically....sort of....well mostly!

I think we need to get you a shirt with "WHAT-EVER" on it. Then you can just point to it. :D

OH, OH, OH...better yet a tattoo!!

I think we need to get you a shirt with "WHAT-EVER" on it. Then you can just point to it. :D

OH, OH, OH...better yet a tattoo!!

Nope, the next tattoo is already in the works and it's not that... Nice idea though!

Tonight is session 4 on the current project...he will be filling in all the fish, coral and mantas.

Almost finished...:D

Hell incorporate it into your current tattoo. Have one of the fishing saying "what-ever" or put it in the coral so you have to look for it.
So when do we get pics??

Hell incorporate it into your current tattoo. Have one of the fishing saying "what-ever" or put it in the coral so you have to look for it.
So when do we get pics??

Chris is coming along to hold my hand and take pics...so I should be able to upload them tonight.

I always post them on my facebook, But I'll post one here too!

And the answer to your idea is no...I'm not going to have where's waldo on my back!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom