KPP On-going idle chit-chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know that feeling. I really practiced my frog during deco class and got pretty good. Did a dive later and was getting a bit cramped and thought I would switch to flutter. I had to look like I was oxtoxing.

Well Jim Doyle oxtoxed in 20' for my nitrox class, I can do it to.

D@#@ last post January 22.
Did you Kentucky folks run out of things to say ? Or did you stick your tounges to the flagpole ?

Hope everybody gets their power back on soon.

Most all of the power grid is back up, snow and ice is melting. Sadly, the music of chain saws is the norm now. It will take weeks to get rid of all the debris left over from the storm.

Sounds like most of Indiana early last year when we had the floods. Chain saws and back up beepers from the trucks.

My 401k is worthless, I need a benefit like this!.......:D

TORONTO - Beer maker Molson is turning off the tap and cutting off the supply of free suds to its retirees, the Toronto Star reported on Tuesday.

Molson, a division of Molson Coors, said it was looking to "standardize" its complimentary beer policy.

There are 2,400 Molson retirees in Canada and their free beer costs the company about C$1 million ($900,000) a year, the Star said.

Molson retirees in the province of Newfoundland will see their monthly allotment of beer fall from six dozen a month to zero over the next five years.

Current workers will see their allotment drop from 72 dozen bottles a year to 52 dozen.

Unions have launched grievances in Montreal and Vancouver, where the allotment is less.

A spokesman for Molson said the company feels it still has a very generous benefits package.

Back
Top Bottom