KPP On-going idle chit-chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

At least you could cry in your beer for free.

Excellant take on stress, reading that comment relieved some of mine.

Hi all! Where to begin. We had such a great time at Pennyroyal last weekend. Thank you Matt and New Horizons for letting us tag along, making sure we had shelter from the elements and for the ample supply of cheeseeeeeeeeeee :D. Thank you Ed for the Drysuit instruction. As usual it was great and I may have actually retained some information. Thank you Wally for the great mushrooms. You didnt even burn anything down this time. Jen, Dave and your better halves, we missed you guys! John, Monica, Chris, Kim, Kenny and Sherry...I love you guyssssss :heart: It was very nice to meet you KyKajun and KYBob, welcome to the family!
While we were having fun at Pennyroyal (except that whole rain part) our dog tore his ACL (the guilt is awful!). They are hesitent to do the surgery needed because of his age and the length of the surgery. They are hoping the side ligaments will stiffen up so he can have use of his leg. For right now, hes a medicated tripod and we just want to stay close to him. SO! It took me all that time to explain why we are not diving this weekend. And as you can see, I have way to much time on my hands. Or I might be having water withdrawles. In any case, we will be at Joes next weekend. Really wanted to go to Gilboa with you , John and Monica , but I dont want to put the doggy in the kennel for that length of time. So anyway, love and miss you guys! Sorry for the book. Any spelling mistakes are Kennys fault :D

Julie

GILBOA!! I must be out of the loop. Can I put myself back to OW cert instead of deco?

GILBOA!! I must be out of the loop. Can I put myself back to OW cert instead of deco?

I thought you were going? At least I thought you said you were... Don't you remember telling us about the stairs? :confused:

Everybody asked about what it was like but I never heard when. That's alright JP, my feeling is already damaged. :) Good thing it was only damaged since it is my last one.

BTW, check out Tammy's thread for the posting of video. Tried last night and it was taking forever.

I think we've about decided not to go either. My daughter is only off work on Saturday so if we stay here local she can dive with us.

Why don't you head down here to FRP next weekend? I'm thinking a out borrowing Jim's doubles and giving that a try. If you want to video a spectacle I'm sure that will be one! :D

Next weekend is pretty much out for me traveling. Glenda and I are leaving on Tuesday for Battle Creek for 5 days of hot air ballooning. I am just starting to crawl out of the financial hole that got dug last year.

anyone know what the water temperature is at falling rock park now? im trying to figure out if a 3mm shorty will work?

anyone know what the water temperature is at falling rock park now? im trying to figure out if a 3mm shorty will work?

At the surface maybe but after the first thermocline it wouldn't be enough. I'd say it won't get warm enough for a shorty until the end of July.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom