KPP On-going idle chit-chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmm, I hope it has warmed up, I'm going wet Saturday!

On our other news channel.....Not even close to the Heaven Hill fire which consumed 1/3 of the worlds supply of Kentucky Bourbon, but still a waste. I wonder if the clean up workers were forced to slup up the mess, we can only hope. Fry the driver......

Lime-Flavored Beer Flows Down Highway After Crash

Friday, July 17, 2009

MADISON, Wis. — Traffic was held up for several hours Friday as lime-flavored beer gushed out of an overturned semitrailer truck on Madison's Far East Side.

The semi overturned, then split in two as crews attempted to right it. Workers were then forced to unload the beer. Two lanes of northbound Highway 151 had to be shut down.

The beer flowed down the gutter of the highway when the truck crashed around 7:30 a.m. Madison Fire Department spokeswoman Lori Wirth says some diesel fuel also leaked from the truck.

Wirth says the heavy load of broken beer bottles made it difficult to right the trailer. The truck and cargo together weighed 83,000 pounds.

Madison police cited the driver of the semitrailer for failure to control speed

Hey, it's always after 5pm somewhere!!!

Lime flavored beer? Oxymoron.

No, I'm not talking about the long legged vixen down town! :D

So where is your dive report Bob??? I'm sure you had a GREAT time! :popcorn:

Hey everyone! Just wanted to drop a line to keep in touch. I haven't seen many of you since Pennyroyal in June. I saw JP at FRP once. I'm kind of "land-locked" (sorry Chris) with my sinuses right now--effusion in my inner ear that I'm having trouble getting to clear - but hope to get back over to either FRP or Pennyroyal soon as I get that fixed...

Don't forget about me?!

Hey Elonna, it doesn't matter where you post in the KPP. We can hijack ANY thread.:D Can't we guys?:eyebrow:

LOL! Ain't that the truth. Have we ever had a thread actually stay on topic? :D

Only 8 days until I leave for FL to finish up my Full Cave Diver course! I've been wanting to get this done since we came back from Intro & the first part of Full Cave in Feb. I'm already starting to get my equipment together & checked out. It'll be tough, I know, but worth it!:cool2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom