KPP On-going idle chit-chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow Jen! It's really starting to take shape! Lookin' good!:thumbs-up

Thanks sweetie! We really didn't get as much done last night as I would have liked, but It just seemed like everything just hurt...I may have to wait a little longer this time before I go back. Everything was still too tender!

Wally, you will always be #1 TM, Jenn has tried for your title and failed. She will always be the top Moffer though. Me, I'm just the worst dive buddy around.....:dork2:
I don't think you are a bad dive buddy, I've dove with you a lot ,and I'm still alive:D

I don't think you are a bad dive buddy, I've dove with you a lot ,and I'm still alive:D

Chris and I did a solo night dive together and one of his old instructors and a buddy went along. We ended up being a three party dive group. The instructor told Chris that he was the worst dive buddy he had ever seen.
Hopefully with me getting better with the frog kick I can keep up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom