Kudos to www.got-scuba.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I feel for the owner that requested help from this individual. She might not have a clue on how this little creative act has just backfired. The repercussion of this event are catastrophic for her business. She needs professional advice in advertising to help her rebuild her business.
Good luck!

Dive the BIG O in Pensacola!

sorry DenisS i didnt know spelling correct was equired my bad. :)

I feel for the owner that requested help from this individual. She might not have a clue on how this little creative act has just backfired. The repercussion of this event are catastrophic for her business. She needs professional advice in advertising to help her rebuild her business.
Good luck!

Dive the BIG O in Pensacola!

Everyone give them a break. They screwed up. This is a good lesson.

Phil Ellis

Everyone give them a break. They screwed up. This is a good lesson.

Phil Ellis
Why should be give him a break? He hasn't adjusted his original post to be more honest...and he hasn't anwered our multiple questions about whether or not he really got something for his friends that he had "never seen before." Since he refuses to answer that, I'm assuming he never actually bought anything, so he down right lied and hasn't fixed that in his original post either.

Plus Jac is right, he has done "his [alleged] client" a large disservice, and I'm guessing that the client is still in the dark about this whole debacle (that is in fact if there really is a client).

Why should be give him a break? He hasn't adjusted his original post to be more honest...and he hasn't anwered our multiple questions about whether or not he really got something for his friends that he had "never seen before." Since he refuses to answer that, I'm assuming he never actually bought anything, so he down right lied and hasn't fixed that in his original post either.

Plus Jac is right, he has done "his [alleged] client" a large disservice, and I'm guessing that the client is still in the dark about this whole debacle (that is in fact if there really is a client).

All points well taken.

Phil Ellis

sorry DenisS i didnt know spelling correct was equired my bad. :)

I never worry about spelling, it was the set up. No it's xxxxxxxxxx, I couldn't resits

i agree...after all, you only get one chance to make a first impression.

Back
Top Bottom