Laguna Dive 1/17

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Love the picture of the chestnut - very colorful.

Is envy one of the 7 deadly sins...

I think so :) Thanks, when ya comming down this way?

Ugh, I can't believe those pics your mom took of us Erika, lol.

You and I look like were suffering from a case of the runs or something :)

Nice day today and great dives. Thanks everyone!

yes i had massive difficulties. New wetsuit, and it took 30 pounds to drop me. I missed the first one, but hey at least i got to go on the second one. Thanks for lending me your weights. It was nice to meet you all, I hope its not the last. I'd be happy to dive with you guys anytime.

Ugh, I can't believe those pics your mom took of us Erika, lol.

You and I look like were suffering from a case of the runs or something :)

Nice day today and great dives. Thanks everyone!

Ok i did not think of it that way! But at least i posted me up their with you also and not just you.

yes i had massive difficulties. New wetsuit, and it took 30 pounds to drop me. I missed the first one, but hey at least i got to go on the second one. Thanks for lending me your weights. It was nice to meet you all, I hope its not the last. I'd be happy to dive with you guys anytime.

Your welcome for using the weights thats what i have extras for :) Nice meeting you too. And hope to dive with you in the Future....

Sorry I didn't make the second dive....would have loved to, but the compressor was down at LSS, so I started with a very short fill and would have probably only made 30-45 minutes on the remnants of the tank (even though you guys did a short dive, I would have been kicking myself for making it short if I had gone out!).

Let's do it again soon! Next weekend may or may not work....it should be drysuit learning dives for Stephen next weekend....I'm pumped! :D

Sorry I didn't make the second dive....would have loved to, but the compressor was down at LSS, so I started with a very short fill and would have probably only made 30-45 minutes on the remnants of the tank (even though you guys did a short dive, I would have been kicking myself for making it short if I had gone out!).

Let's do it again soon! Next weekend may or may not work....it should be drysuit learning dives for Stephen next weekend....I'm pumped! :D

We will have to do this again soon. As for the rest of the month i just have weekdays off and no weekends hope for some off in Feb. Bout time Stephen gets dry :)

Hi Erica,

Nice shots sorry I missed it looks like you all had fun. The fish is Topsmelt.

John

Hi Erica,

Nice shots sorry I missed it looks like you all had fun. The fish is Topsmelt.

John

Thanks John, They did not look as shinny as top smelt so i kinda questioned my self!

Did you guys see Shelly of Shaw's out there?

We did not dive Shaws cove we dove Crescent instead!

Back
Top Bottom