Lake Murray -Artic Dive- Feb 28th 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I guess I missed the post about how you ended up on crutches. I hope it was something heroic.

I spoke with Techgirl44 the other day and she said she had a blast. Only a few out there dove but she didn't recognize any of them. If I had thought of it I would have prodded her to post about her adventures in the cold.

Sorry for not posting a follow up reply. It was COLD! But they had built a wind breaker with tarps stretched across a covered picnic area which made it pretty warm. We had several butane heaters to gather around for warmth. One person was making "hot butter rum" drinks. I had a blast simply because I saw several old friends that I had not seen in several years. Everytime I looked up I saw John, and he look so sad on his crutches. Oggie of the Rebels and Dillos brought several of his animals which the kids always like, (snakes, rabbits, dogs). We had our dinner, the wine/cheese tasting which I got to help judge, and then a raffle. After that, everyone start to leave but several stuck around and hung out around the heaters talking and drinking. It was a good size gathering for it being so cold and the fire band.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom