Lake Tahoe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi there all. I know that Prodiver is currently out of the country but should be back within a week or so, if I am remembering he and his wife's travel schedule. I am sure that he will be in touch when he is back!!

Thanks sarita, were back.

Where's your florida pictures?????????????????

The lake is always that clear. Reminds me of the Caribbean with out the nice warm Caribbean temps.:D

It did look clear in those photos.

Can you lead me to any further sources of dive site info. on the lake and any specific info. on water temp. and depth of the various dive sites both shore and boat. Thx.

PS-- I did find this site and it was pretty good-- Sierra Diving Center.

Im interested in Altitude, Search and Recovery, and Peak Performance Buoyancy, but June 7/8 im doing my AOW checkout dives in Monterey.

Ok would June 14/15 work for everybody?

Can you lead me to any further sources of dive site info. on the lake and any specific info. on water temp. and depth of the various dive sites both shore and boat. Thx.

You would like Rubicon Wall in Tahoe. Bit of a wade/swim to access it from shore. Vertical wall that drops to 1000+ feet. Temp at 100 feet was 49 degrees.

That site is an excellent reference. I don't know of any better ones at this time.

Ok...thanks and safe diving!!

Glad you are back ProDiver! How was your trip? My Florida photos are in my albums on here. Let me know if you need a link.

I am have a Lobos reservation for June 14th - could Mark and I just come for the Sunday one? Or I could see about moving the Lobos thing........

Glad you are back ProDiver! How was your trip? My Florida photos are in my albums on here. Let me know if you need a link.

I am have a Lobos reservation for June 14th - could Mark and I just come for the Sunday one? Or I could see about moving the Lobos thing........

Ok, in order to accommodate Brandon's AOW class on the 7-8th I thought the 14th would be best. If Brandon chooses not to participate then were on for the 7-8th.

So far Mark and Sarah are the only people committed. Other inquires have not committed to anything.

Michelle, are you interested? :confused:

Since I'm sitting in the airport that means I'm going north to return to work for 2 weeks. The best way to get ahold of me would be to use my Email address. Ron@learn2dive.org since loading scubaboard on my cell network card is very slow and painfull. Or just call me 916-281-5329. I hope to generate enough interest for a fun little Tahoe weekend or two.

See ya in Monterey in 2 weeks!

The date chosen is June 7-8. Don't forget to arrange for a place to stay Saturday night. Remember were diving at altitude, you want to allow time to acclimate before we dive so you may consider staying Friday night as well. I'm planning on diving at D.L. Bliss state park. Nearby is the Homeside motel in homewood. of course there are the hotels on the Nevada side and many small motels on the California side.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom