LeisurePro Return Items - some advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trust your feelings Luke, use the force :D.

The USPS tracking website has updated to tell me that my package was delivered in NY at 11:38 am on November 9th. Whew, I'm glad that's over!

I took the strobe in the water today - worked great. All's well that ends well :D.

The people that run LeisurePro are Hasidic Jews, that is why they are closed on Saturdays and keep weird hours. I live not far from their "shop" in NYC and I've only had luck getting in there on my lunch hour. I also do not expect much in the way of customer service when I've gone in. You need to be your own educator because I don't think too many Hasidics dive, ya know?

I've made 2 hour trips from South Jersey to NYC on Sundays *just* to go to LeisurePro. I don't know what their hours are like during the week, but they are open to 4 on Sundays. Probably not the place to shop if you aren't sure what you're looking for, but if you have something specific in mind (but perhaps are unsure of a size) I don't think you can beat their prices. For the amount of money I've save over the last two years through buying from them, I have no problem working around their schedule.

This is indeed timely. Two months ago, I bought a set of fins from Leisurepro. They were too small, my fault. Per their instructions I paid for a larger set of the same fin and returned the originals. No problem with USPS, prompt delivery and prompt acknowledgment from LP for the returned fins. However, after a month had passed the LP had not credited my card. I sent Email. LP apologized and replied that my card had been credited. The new fins fit great.

In Europe, Hasidics were known as "party animals". How is that going over here, I wonder?

I returned a BC to Leisure Pro for exchange. It took about two weeks from the time I sent it off (via UPS) until I received a new one.

Bill B.

Should be intereting as I have bought several things from LP in the past 2 years plus. Now I am going through my 'first repair/return'. I sent my Suunto Mosquito in via UPS with their RMA#(they gave me) and insured. Their reponse on this issue will surely influence me on future dealings with them. Stay Tuned!

tboxcar:
Should be intereting as I have bought several things from LP in the past 2 years plus. Now I am going through my 'first repair/return'. I sent my Suunto Mosquito in via UPS with their RMA#(they gave me) and insured. Their reponse on this issue will surely influence me on future dealings with them. Stay Tuned!

Keep us posted!

[ For the amount of money I've save over the last two years through buying from them, I have no problem working around their schedule.[/QUOTE]

agree!! Ive bought a ton of gear from them , just order the new Atomic split fins for almost half the price of my local LDS's here in Miami. I gave them (LDS) a chance and asked around but at the end I did the usual and bought from LP.Even if they dont honor any warantees; at the end of it all ,Ive saved so much money that If some gear that I bought from them should ever failed me (none have so far)I could buy a brand new one and still save money.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom