LeisurePro Return Items - some advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tboxcar:
Should be intereting as I have bought several things from LP in the past 2 years plus. Now I am going through my 'first repair/return'. I sent my Suunto Mosquito in via UPS with their RMA#(they gave me) and insured. Their reponse on this issue will surely influence me on future dealings with them. Stay Tuned!
UPS should do better than what happened to me. I hope things go well - let us know.

To keep you folks updated on my Leisure Pro return status, I made a mistake on an earlier quote. I sent my Mosquito back to LP via USPS (I had stated UPS), with insured mail!!!! Now I am wishing I sent it via UPS as I sent LP an email and asked if they had received my Mosquito yet? I shipped out on Nov. 17th and as of Dec. 1st, they had no record of it??

We always ask for items to be returned to us via any trackable method... Just in case, but I don't think we have ever had a situation where a product didn't make it to us, using any carrier. Now of course I prefer UPS because of this: http://www.scubatoys.com/press/ups.asp :wink: but we'll accept packages from any of them.

What brands if any, is LP an "authorized" dealer for?

It's now December 22nd, I sent my Mosquito to LP on Nov. 17th, an email from Rick Ungar on Dec. 1st says they have not received it yet, (or picked it up I guess), further emails to him have gone unanswered! The sage continues!!!

tboxcar:
It's now December 22nd, I sent my Mosquito to LP on Nov. 17th, an email from Rick Ungar on Dec. 1st says they have not received it yet, (or picked it up I guess), further emails to him have gone unanswered! The sage continues!!!

Sorry to hear of your troubles. I am being jerked around in a similar manner by a guy who has an electronics store on e-bay. I've been going round for round with him since October. You just can't get good help anymore. Good luck in getting your refund. I'm still waiting for mine.

Back
Top Bottom