Liquid Skin X Vision or Demon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JackSpearo:
I guess the real question would be to ask Phil Mintz and Zak OHara which mask they would choose and why...;-)

?

Jack

I would try the one that fits you best and offers the maximum vision. Ex. X-Vision mid fits me best, Demon is too big for me.

As soon as X-Vision Liquidskin is available I will switch. I put my name on the waiting list :)

Phil

Phil Mintz:
We accept all shameless attempts at free product :)

You have already been very kind to me and fixed my ICE mouthpiece problems for a while. It was nice to match!! :D

I've got to switch to the liquidskin black/silver all the way. The skirt is soft as a ***** well you get the idea. When comparing the two side by side, there simply is just no going back. :) Assuming it fits of course.

Zak OHara:
I've got to switch to the liquidskin black/silver all the way. The skirt is soft as a ***** well you get the idea. When comparing the two side by side, there simply is just no going back. :) Assuming it fits of course.

After I posted here earlier today, someone sent me a PM with a new Liquidskin Black/Silver for sale...he had bought it overseas and it didn't fit his face. So I promptly paypal'd the money and he's sending it out to me tomorrow!!! :jump:

I'm very excited!!

SCUBAJENNIFER:
After I posted here earlier today, someone sent me a PM with a new Liquidskin Black/Silver for sale...he had bought it overseas and it didn't fit his face. So I promptly paypal'd the money and he's sending it out to me tomorrow!!! :jump:

I'm very excited!!
Lucky lucky girl!!!

Shameless? Moi???? I don't think I've ever had any.....:rofl3:
So what location should we start shooting the commercial?:eyebrow:

When will the liquid skins be available in North America?
I just spent a horrific practice session that involved more mask-clearing that not due to a buddy who wouldn't stop making me laugh...That and my mask squishes the bottom of my nose! :(
New toys! New toys!

Stine:
When will the liquid skins be available in North America?
I just spent a horrific practice session that involved more mask-clearing that not due to a buddy who wouldn't stop making me laugh...That and my mask squishes the bottom of my nose! :(
New toys! New toys!

Should be reaching the stores in the next week or two.

I got my black and silver Liquid Skin X-Vision yesterday...I think I'm in LOVE...:wub:

You can't even tell you have it on!!

SCUBAJENNIFER:
I got my black and silver Liquid Skin X-Vision yesterday...I think I'm in LOVE...:wub:

You can't even tell you have it on!!
Could you walk around with it on for like an hour or two and then let me know if your face still has mask marks on it??:D

I'm thinking I'm going to need one. Any chance you could post a pic of it for me??? I want to see that color combo.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom