Liquivision X1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

splitkey01

Contributor
Reaction score
Up for sale is my X1 by Liquivision with V-Planner installed, included is bungee mount(brand new) charger connector for computer and full Zagg Screen Protector. I have made very few dives with this and it's truly in excellent condition I to see it go but recent addition to the family has made me decide to part, selling for $950 and will ship out free.

The X1 Dive Computer from Liquivision has been called "the iPhone™ of dive computers" for its intuitive tap navigation, readability, compact size and open software platform, which come together to deliver an incredible diving experience. The X1 is streamlined, easy to read as well as easily managed. While the X1 is designed for technical divers, it is fully functional as a recreational or nitrox computer and offers the same enhanced diving experience.
The X1 has an anodized aluminium case with a highly durable mineral glass screen cover. Inside, the X1 is powered by a rechargeable lithium polymer battery. The need for failure-prone o-rings has been eliminated as all the internals are potted. The potting procedure effectively makes the computer one solid mass which ensures the X1 has no airspace to flood or crush. The X1 offers the bright and ultra-readable OLED display. An OLED display can be read from any angle, in complete darkness, at all times. As light conditions change, the OLED display brightness can be adjusted while underwater. The X1 has an intuitive, patented "tap interface" based on accelerometer technology. Because of the innovative tap interface, the X1 requires no buttons and the diver can easily control the X1 whether bare-handed or wearing thick dry gloves with extra liners. Navigating the X1 is extremely easy and efficient. The user gently taps the unit in any of four directions to scroll through the menus and functions. Liquivision has updated the X1 to Version 5 Hardware, which includes dual ceramic pressure depth sensors for the ultimate in reliability and redundancy. Ceramic sensors are also far more robust than industry-standard silicon filled devices.

Attachments

• photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 186
  • photo-3.jpg
    photo-3.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 175
  • photo-4.jpg
    photo-4.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 209
Status
Not open for further replies.