Liquor stores that carry Champagne

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If Mega doesn’t have it, it not on the island!

When it comes to wine and liquor, that is absolutely not true. La Europea has a much larger selection, as does Covi. Mega/Soriana doesn't usually stock some pretty basic things, such as Havana Club Añejo Blanco, that even Chedraui stocks.

It's actually not true of anything else I can think of, for that matter. I like Mega/Soriana a lot and it's often the first place I'll look for things, but it is very frequently not the last place I look.

Europea is also 10% cheaper than Mega. In regards to good Tequila anyway.

And easier to buy. Took 10+ minutes to get the empty box filled at the front desk. And then we walker over to Europea, check prices and... &*(&*()!!!! *sigh*

... and occasionally at Covi.

The liquor store formerly known as Covi is now ☥

(OK, it's not ☥, it's Cava de Duero).

All of them, or just the one near Aki on 30?

Thanks for the update. I don't shop for alcohol much.

There's only the one between Aki and Soriana on 30th that I'm aware of on Cozumel. There's a Casa de Duero in Playa del Carmen at Highway 307 and (I believe) Ave Constitueyentes. I don't know that was a Covi before.

There used to be a considerably smaller, sketchier Covi on 65. Last time I was there, stuff like Tonayán was the upper end of their offerings and it went down (if you can believe that) from there.

Isn't there about a half a kilometer between Aki and Soriana, on opposite sides of 30a?

There used to be a considerably smaller, sketchier Covi on 65. Last time I was there, stuff like Tonayán was the upper end of their offerings and it went down (if you can believe that) from there.

Isn't there about a half a kilometer between Aki and Soriana, on opposite sides of 30a?

Sounds about right, maybe a little less.

The only time I'm up around 65th is if I'm going to Sams Club, so I'm not as familiar with that area.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom