List of Perdix AI compatible transmitters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just to be clear, the transmitter doesn't link with anything, it simply transmits the data (broadcast) and doesn't know who/what is picking up the signal. It is the computer that "marries" itself to the transmitter and use the signal sent by the transmitter for its calculations. The transmitter doesn't know anything about this "one way" relationship and thus several wrist units/computers can marry themselves to the same transmitter and pick up the signal and do their respective calculations. In short, several computers, wrist units, can work with one and the same transmitter no issues.
Correct, you simply link the same transmitter to more than one computer by entering the same serial number. I have done this several times, works perfectly.

It's been covered over and over again on SB since release of the Perdix AI, the information gets buried and folks don't see it, you too. See my post #136 from Nov 15, 2016, all the info I included above Shearwater Perdix AI

@Clark Fletcher I see this has been going on since well before you joined SB

Sorry about that. When I did a search for Shearwater Perdix AI, your post was 6 pages down the search list. That's why it never caught my attention.

Sorry about that. When I did a search for Shearwater Perdix AI, your post was 6 pages down the search list. That's why it never caught my attention.
A search for MH8A gives a much shorter applicable list :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom