Liz Bonaire surgery date scheduled

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry to hear you have to go to surgery again Liz. Let's hope this time will be the last for a long long time. Rest, Ed and your staff can handle things for a week or so. I want to see you well and maybe even catch a dive with you when I'm in October! God Bless!

Wishing you a swift & complete recovery, Liz!

Are you having a permanent Crystal Light IV implanted??

Hope everything went well and you have a speedy recovery.

Hi Liz, As I told you the other night just before our group left your amzing resort. I wish you well and hope to see you again real soon. Your staff is an amazing group and I am sure they will keep after you to relax and re-coop. I also wanted to thank you for awesome week of diving and hospitality we received while there.. Gibbys food was awesome.. even the Iguanna and goat stew... Agian widh you well and talk with you soon...

Dan

HELLO ALL!!!!

I'm typing from my hospital bed in Curacao. It is a great private hospital called Taamskliniek and I am in what they call "middle care", actually intensive care. I am getting ready to move to a regular room, hopefully monday. I sit here in my bed cut from hip to hip. They did the intestinal repair beautifully and I got a bonus as well. My surgeon said one of the causes of my problem was that I had the weakest abdominal muscles he had ever seen (and I go to the gym 3x a week!) anyway, he reinforced the muscles and gave me a little tummy tuck. I also have 4 drains from my body that will be taken out tomorrow. I walked about 100 ft. today, then had to take a nap..lol... This is difficult for me, as many of you know me, its true. I'm also having difficult with dealing with almost 25 lbs in fluid retention. My fingers are little sausages and my son, when he saw me on skype (yes i have a webcam, you can skype me at eginocchio you can download skype at Skype ? Make free calls and great value calls on the internet (its free)). So I am expected to be home the end of next week. I will be on line from now until then of course, but only for short period of time. Thanks for all the well wishes. It is greatly appreciated. Ed is back on Bonaire taking care of business, as are my wonderful staff. we keep in contact daily, so business is as usual.

Well bye for now, I'm a bit tired. The other thing that is amazing...the hospital food (what I've eaten) is decent and they have WIFI throughout the whole property.

Hugs to all!

Liz
direct email: liz@goldenreefinn.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom