Local Dive Group

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paulwall:
Oh, sure, but if the "meetings" are held at Sally's or Hooters, Mat will be there with fins on!.

Shhh Paul!!! I was going to shoot for Sammy's as a meeting place

tom wicker:
My 17 year old daughter has her OW package now studying it.(Down bugman her daddy he pack a gun:D )

You won't have to worry about me and her for another couple of years :wink:

tom wicker:
Me and my brother in law are putting together a 33" sport fisherman for diving next summer And I just purchased a large cruiser with a nice cabin equipt with a sleeping quarter and a small dinning area .You and your son are more than welcome to tag along with us this summer. on some dive getaways and fishing trips. Were putting these together for pleasure only and of course Spearfishing fun

Count us in!:)

philmottrek99and02:
Sir, you are sooooo bad. Hey she can hold her own; she was a drummer in a high school marching band! :wink:

I think I'll suggest a new forum topic for the weekend crowd; "Would you let YOUR daughter go out with SuPrBuGmAn?" :shakehead

philmottrek99and02:
I think I'll suggest a new forum topic for the weekend crowd; "Would you let YOUR daughter go out with SuPrBuGmAn?" :shakehead

:rofl3:

philmottrek99and02:
I think I'll suggest a new forum topic for the weekend crowd; "Who's the lucky daughter that SuPrBuGmAn is going out with?":shakehead

I fixed the new thread topic for you, there was a slight typo that you missed.

:showtime:

Its absolutely ridiculous how many smilies we have available at SB.

SuPrBuGmAn:
I fixed the new thread topic for you, there was a slight typo that you missed.

:showtime:

Its absolutely ridiculous how many smilies we have available at SB.

Nice try on the topic change but us dads got wise when we were boys

:dancingsnoopy:
But their so damn cute

The second weekend in December is 3 weeks away. Is that too soon for you guys to start planning? Would it be better to have our first get together at Vortex since it is a pretty sure thing and we wouldn't have to worry about the weather messing up our plans and then if conditions allow we can go over and do a shore dive and/or to Morrisons. Vortex has camping facilities. We usually go Saturday and Sunday when we go because it is about a 3 hour drive for us. We can eat where ever you guys like. If anyone else has some other suggestions please feel free to jump in. We are not as familiar with the diving areas and options as you guys are. We are just anxious to meet everyone and have some new buddies to dive with.

I'll either be diving in the Gulf Shores/Orange Beach area with some friends coming down, or maybe be up near Pelham buying a car and possibly diving a quarry - not sure which yet.

Mat,
Would another weekend be better for you? Just let me know when you know more. My schedule is pretty flexible. If the conditions are favorable for the Gulf Shores/Orange Beach area, I would love to dive there too. We can wait a little while longer to make solid plans. I don't really have any concrete plans during December yet, I don't know about everyone else.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom