London bombs: This is not looking good...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My condolences to all Londoners.
I do hope that all SB users are OK - guys please let us know.....
Trying to reach my firends and family - most of them are OK but mobile phones are jammed so I can't reach all of them.
Mania

This sucks...

Last year we were worried when the Madrid bombings happened, today it's London, man it's scary when it comes much closer to home.

Someone mentioned to me about World War 3 when 9/11 happened. If you ask me, World War 3 has already begun, and it's a war against terror.

My heart goes out to all those affected by this terrorist act. Just got up on the West Coast and am listening to the news to better understand what actually happened.

ScubaFreak:
This sucks...

Last year we were worried when the Madrid bombings happened, today it's London, man it's scary when it comes much closer to home.

Someone mentioned to me about World War 3 when 9/11 happened. If you ask me, World War 3 has already begun, and it's a war against terror.

At least the British won't knuckle under to these pigs like the Spanish did.

ScubaFreak:
This sucks...

I’m afraid it actually started at Munich in 1972, but we’ve been very slow catching on to the fact we needed to fight back.

My prayers go to all of the victims and their families and especially to our friends who will be having many tough decisions and actions to make in the next few weeks.

This is a sad day for a lot of people in England my thoughts are with them!

I first read the story as I sat down on the DC metro going to work this morning and I thought "what the hell am I doing here?" But if we stop our lives b/c of these horrible acts then we have already lost! :salute:

There should be one of these icons with the British flag.

Actually...anarchists were hurling bombs into theatres in the latter half of the 19th century. Lets just say the most recent escalation of morons with high explosives has evolved over the past two decades or so. "The Secret Organization of Al-Queda in Europe"? What a surprise...

Condolences to all Britons today, and especially to those friends and family members of those injured or killed in today's attack.

Lets not be caught up in semantics of who's was the first terror attack, its been going on quite a while in various forms, that we can say with certainty!

Lets keep this focused on those in harms way rather than a peeing contest about who has the earliest account or terrorism. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom