London bombs: This is not looking good...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i just got home and heard the news. My prayers are with the victims and their families.

for the terrorists, on the other hand, I have very different prayers. Clearly they don't have the balls to **** a pig and I hope that Allah sees fit to dispose of his trash properly. This disgusting and dishonerable act is also an attack on peace loving muslims so let's join together --all of us-- and reject this act and the people who did it.

R..

ScubaFreak:
This sucks...

Last year we were worried when the Madrid bombings happened, today it's London, man it's scary when it comes much closer to home.

Someone mentioned to me about World War 3 when 9/11 happened. If you ask me, World War 3 has already begun, and it's a war against terror.

Very true, hopefully this incident will get the rest of the world off their butts to do what is needed.

These "terrorists" are nothing but bullies, they prey on the weak and defenseless and by definition a bully will back down when confronted.

Here is my challenge to any muslim extremist who might be reading this, come to Texas and try to pull something like this, let's see how long you last.

Just a little reassurance to my fellow UKers - A lot of the mobile phone networks have been down/giving intermittant service, possibly due to lockdown to give the emergency services priority, but also due to congestion due to people trying to get in touch:

http://www.eet.com/news/latest/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=165700505

I tried to reach a friend and couldn't get through, but got through to another friend.

Please don't worry and know that the thoughts of all Scots are with those in London.

Nauticalbutnice

simbrooks:
So far they have split the toll up to 7 dead near Liverpool St, 21 between Russel Sq and Kings Cross, 7 at Edgeware Rd and at least 2 on the bus near Tavistock Sq, totals 37 and another 700+ injured. I am surprised the toll wasnt higher on the bus seeing the photos and knowing how packed those buses are.

Unfortunately, King's Cross/St. Pancras is no stranger to tragedy. I remember a horrible fire there about 10 years ago or so.

Everyone affected by these attacks is in my thoughts. Once again, hate & evil have reared their ugly head, & innocent people are left to deal with the fallout.

It is an endless circle of tragedy, terror, war, terror and war, and another terror.
The worst part is that it is likely to be happened by some stupid or evil political leaders without concerning most innocent civilians.

As for London we observed something interesting that the terrorists may like to take notice of; your attacks failed. London fought off attacks nightly from 1939 until 1945 which killed thousands of Londoners and we carried on regardless. If you think that the death of thirty three of our community changes anything you're wrong. We are not scared of you, just waiting for you to be brought to justice and determined to carry on regardless. Our dead are the heros today, not your cowardly killers.

My thoughts go to the fallen today.

cdiver2:
As for London we observed something interesting that the terrorists may like to take notice of; your attacks failed. London fought off attacks nightly from 1939 until 1945 which killed thousands of Londoners and we carried on regardless. If you think that the death of thirty three of our community changes anything you're wrong. We are not scared of you, just waiting for you to be brought to justice and determined to carry on regardless. Our dead are the heros today, not your cowardly killers.

My thoughts go to the fallen today.

You know this one: (True story)

During WWII London was bombed fairly regularly. One one particular occasion a small supermarket was bombed and the whole front of the building was blown off. The next day the shop was open as usual and shop owner had just hung a sign on the street saying

MORE OPEN THAN EVER

:)

You have to love the English sense of humor.

R..

To think these cockroches live among us, in America and England, enjoying our freedoms, makes me very angry.The World needs to stand together and have a GLOBAL WAR against terrorism. Sadly, it will not.

I called my Aunt in Croydon, London a few hours ago and all my family there was fine. The British government will take a lot of heat for this. Something harsh needs to be done in response to this but I don't know what that is.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom