Long hose routing (sex, politics, kicking puppies and other inflamatory topics)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL..bunch of comedians!!! I'm thinking about putting a third pocket on my dry suit just for my snorkel. Guess where it will be mounted!! :11:

You could glue it to the side of your hood, right where the snorkel would go.:D

Terry

Yeah, try it Terry and you'll see it's nothing like having something warped around your neck. In fact, when you see someone post about not liking the hose around their neck, you can translate that to, "I've never tried it." Compared to a wetsuit or drysuit neck and / or a hood, the hose just lays there behind your head ready to fall loosely off if you spit out the reg and bend down your neck.
Try it.... you'll like it... :D

As to kicking puppies, it's not DIR unless you use a frog kick.

Someone mentioned a 5' hose that isn't long enough to run under a light canister and still come across the chest and behind the neck is it? I have one and there's no way it would do that it barely reaches with it wraped under my arm and across my chest and behind my neck. I'm just started diving a bp/w this fall and i'm still working out the bugs.

Someone mentioned a 5' hose that isn't long enough to run under a light canister and still come across the chest and behind the neck is it? I have one and there's no way it would do that it barely reaches with it wraped under my arm and across my chest and behind my neck. I'm just started diving a bp/w this fall and i'm still working out the bugs.

A 5' hose is meant to route under the right arm, around the chest and behind the neck. I don't think even a very short person could route a 5' hose under a canister light.

As to kicking puppies, it's not DIR unless you use a frog kick.

I thought soccer style was acceptable if the puppy is approximately the size of your foot :confused:

Actually, I'm in the process of setting up my tech rig for the Adv. Nitrox / Deco class. I just need to find a suitable 2nd stage for the alternate.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom