Look out! I'm dangerous now!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't worry ... stick around, you'll get a bad rap.<G>

Way to go Daylon !!
But really now...you do know that you were already dangerous right?

Now you just have a card to prove it :14:

Timeliner - you coming down for the Swampers meet n greet on the 26th? I was also trying to scare up some folks to head down to Austin on the 9-10th of September for the lake travis cleanup...

D.

donnad:
yes, the reference to the wheel made me chuckle as well!

The thing's pissing me off to no end. I think mine's a teeensy bit off... so I get the first pressure group right, by then time I get to a 3rd dive it's a group or 2 off...

I'm sure I'm doing the process right.. now if I can just get them to grade my score with MY wheel, I should be okay..

Grrr...

D.

Daylonious:
Timeliner - you coming down for the Swampers meet n greet on the 26th? I was also trying to scare up some folks to head down to Austin on the 9-10th of September for the lake travis cleanup...

D.

Ummmmm... CSSP on the 26th ?? Thats shaping up to be kind of a rough crowd but I could bring my crash helmet and Ben Hur Fins.
I hear that some of the party people are going to haul a drag line around the pond at about 20ft. and insnare numerous unsuspecting bubble blowers then tie them off down at the silos. They then plan to go topside and bask in all of the bubbles like a Jiquizi Hot Tub.

There was also some mention of Beer I think so it might be worth the risk.
I'll bring my Team Scuba Brew set up. :14:

This is looking more and more like a 3 Kegger! I think I'll be there with a friend!

Thalassamania:
Please don't misunderstand the discussion that's been going on in other threads.

Thalassamania:
PADI Master Diver is a Joke and as a result not recommended.

What's to misunderstand?

Daylonious,

Way to go!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom