Looking for a boat/OP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK @ $1.3M, other than the 55’ yacht and all 7 boats actually operational, I have to agree with the previously mentioned property. The ‘no blue sky’ would fit right in with the new restaurant and dive dock. If so there may be some hurdles between the original, primary, investors from BC and the current holders’ of the previous sale’s outstanding paper.

Which "previously mentioned property" are you referring to G?

Yes, but they have a separate listing on that page offering the hotel alone for $4 million.

DD, I would say that is different. The Villa Blanca has been for sale for a while. This new listing includes a small hotel.

Thinking its Papa Hogs. Kentmorrdave is right. They have a few rooms to rent, a small restaurant and a little store. Friends on the island tell me they have a large beautiful fishing boat. Wishing them success in selling their business and happiness in what comes next in life!

Thinking its Papa Hogs. Kentmorrdave is right. They have a few rooms to rent, a small restaurant and a little store. Friends on the island tell me they have a large beautiful fishing boat. Wishing them success in selling their business and happiness in what comes next in life!

They don't have 7 small boats as far as I know (I think they have 4, maybe 5), plus the Buena Vida (43 ft). Of course I forgot about the Winning Ticket (which is 55 ft). I was there last month and neither Mike nor Margaret made any mention of selling.

Last edited:
Do they have a 55 ft ocean yacht?
Yeah, Blue Angel doesn't have anything that big.

Dario, (Sailing with Dario) has a 55' (ish) sail boat and often moors off BA & picks up for outings there.

Up by the old restaurant and where the offiice is - there are several hotel rooms I think. Def sounds like Papa Hogs as Winning Ticket fits the bill for the 55'. They have a restaurant and bar and dive shop.

Didn't Blue angel rent or buy part of papa hogs when the pier was destroyed? I thought I saw something on it.
I heard rumors dive paradise was for sale but no hotel or restaurant so couldn't be them. I think a lot of things are for sale if given the right price.

DD, I would say that is different. The Villa Blanca has been for sale for a while. This new listing includes a small hotel.
Ok, I get Villablanca and Papa Hogs confused. They are owned by the same couple, aren't they?

I am sure that Villablanca will be on the market for a long time at that price.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom