Looking for a boat/OP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Holy cow chief.... Isn't it said, "No matter how tempting, never, ever pursue a venture that involves a Restaurant, Bar, Hotel, or Boat? You are looking to cover about every investment and business oppty no-no at once. Running any one alone can be a nightmare but layering all those into one big investment cake? WOW!

I wouldn't touch it with a 10' pole but we all have to do what we need to do. If you need to do this, do it. When we are on our death beds the only true regret we'll have is if we have to ask the question "What if?". If you go through with this, you'll answer that question for better or worse and it cetainly will be an experience.

Well, assuming I had a spare million, it would be interesting. Of course in Coz, it seems sale prices are wild. There are places with the for sale sign PAINTED on the building because the owner is ALWAYS willing to sell to someone willing to pay too much. Then you watch places start at one price and go down 50% or more over a few month to sell.

I think the secret to buying business in Coz is to get the best price you can, take some of the profits in the form of enjoying owning a business in Coz, get a small of amount of margarita money out of it and then selling the lifestyle to the next moneyed Gringo that comes along. That or start a business, get it shined up and then sell it to that moneyed gringo. It all about selling the dream. That is the real value in these things, I think.

Tell me, Cozaholics, you don't DREAM of being the owner of something and living in Coz? Come on?

I bet we could get it for a lot less. Who is in? :rofl3::rofl3:

I don't know, but if it was, you would think they would offer VB hotel room deals?
I have been known to book Studios there for as little as $7/night, but it's been some time. Orbitz doesn't offer plane & hotel packages like they used to.

I told you I'm in for half Chif... let me go check the couch cushions and I'll get right back to you :rofl3:

In all seriousness, I think we've all had that dream, but the reality is I don't want to ruin my paradise with working like a dog. I've been a business owner, so I know what that entails. I can't imagine it would be ANY easier in Mexico, in fact I think it has to be harder!

I plan to retire and enjoy the products and services OTHER people provide.

but the reality is I don't want to ruin my paradise with working like a dog. ... I can't imagine it would be ANY easier in Mexico, in fact I think it has to be harder!

Client meetings: Beer on beach.

Staff Conference: Beer on beach

Employee reviews: day of diving followed by beer on beach.

So, yea, there is work I am sure, but.....

:drunks:

Client meetings: Beer on beach.

Staff Conference: Beer on beach

Employee reviews: day of diving followed by beer on beach.

So, yea, there is work I am sure, but.....

:drunks:
Google

Somehow I must have not explained myself well.... Let me explain what I think happened:

darts.jpg
missing point.png

It is def Papa Hogs.

Guess they are finally burnt out or Mike blew a few too many fuses lol.

It could def use some new ownership. I left them for a variety of reasons several years ago.....

It is def Papa Hogs.

Guess they are finally burnt out or Mike blew a few too many fuses lol.

It could def use some new ownership. I left them for a variety of reasons several years ago.....
I thought Papa Hog was done a couple of years ago.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom