looking for a buddy in the guelph area for this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquaoren:
What buddy list?
Oren
I have one too...or at least I've added folks to my list...though I'm not sure how to retreive it! I'm sure I'll figure it out some time when I'm awake!
ok just found it...what you do is highlight the person's online nick and it gives you the option of adding him/her to your buddy list, then to open your buddy list go to quick links...that's open you list and tell you who's online.
Hope that helps!

Oren, Jay and the new guy...June 1,2 don't look very inviting so perhaps wed, thurs, fri, and perhaps even saturday I can go diving...perhaps we could even travel a bit further...carpool if we wanted....let me know of ideas and suggestions of places.

A road trip sounds good to me. I've been looking around the net at some places. Sherkston quarry, or perhaps Windmill? I'm still searching though. I will update later

leftwinger27:
Sounds good to me. A road trip sounds good to me. I've been looking around the ney ay some places. Sherkston quarry, or perhaps Windmill? I'm still searching though. I will update later

Should have been at Sherkston yesterday...Dan's Dive Shop in St.Catharines had their piggy roast there....great day!

NorthernMelody:
I have one too...or at least I've added folks to my list...though I'm not sure how to retreive it! I'm sure I'll figure it out some time when I'm awake!
ok just found it...what you do is highlight the person's online nick and it gives you the option of adding him/her to your buddy list, then to open your buddy list go to quick links...that's open you list and tell you who's online.
Hope that helps!

Oren, Jay and the new guy...June 1,2 don't look very inviting so perhaps wed, thurs, fri, and perhaps even saturday I can go diving...perhaps we could even travel a bit further...carpool if we wanted....let me know of ideas and suggestions of places.
I have to work from Fri 6pm till Sat 8am. I could do an early morning dive on Sat. in Gullivers. Otherwise the weekend is dead for me
Tomorrow they promised thunder showers :(
Wed. ot Thu. could be better. I have 2 tanks, I have to empty for VIP :wink:

aquaoren:
I have to work from Fri 6pm till Sat 8am. I could do an early morning dive on Sat. in Gullivers. Otherwise the weekend is dead for me
Tomorrow they promised thunder showers :(
Wed. ot Thu. could be better. I have 2 tanks, I have to empty for VIP :wink:

Bummer about the w/e, but ok...yah wed or thurs is fine...let me know or call me around 4pm and check in if you want to dive....who's the VIP?? :eyebrow: huh?huh? :wink:

CJ

leftwinger27:
A road trip sounds good to me. I've been looking around the net at some places. Sherkston quarry, or perhaps Windmill? I'm still searching though. I will update later

Well you know that area better than I do...I really don't know any dive site...the only thing I request is a 2 hour radius...let me know :)

NorthernMelody:
Well you know that area better than I do...I really don't know any dive site...the only thing I request is a 2 hour radius...let me know :)

If you don't mind one more, I might be able to make it to Gullivers sometime this week... I have a new BC that I'm just DYING to test out, and Gullivers is a good testing spot before i take it deeper....
I'm scrambling for dive partners since my main partner...my wife... has gone and gotten herself pregnant and can't dive this summer....

CDN ff:
I'm scrambling for dive partners since my main partner...my wife... has gone and gotten herself pregnant and can't dive this summer....
Are you suggesting you didn't have anythning to do with THAT? :11:
I suggest you dive you're brains out till the little on earrives, because it'll be much more difficult to get away after. And congratulations.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom