Looking for a dive partner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

disableddiver

Registered
Reaction score
Originally from Minnesota and going to school in T
# of dives
0 - 24
hey ya'll, I am a diver that lives in south central minnesota during the summer. I have spina bifida so I have limited movement below the waist. I am looking for a dive buddy to get some experience this summer and some dives under my belt. I have my openwater and advanced/master certifications through NAUI. I know there may be some apprehension about diving with some who is disabled, but please talk to me and ask feel free to ask any questions that you feel are relevant before dismissing me!

If you happen to find yourself up around the Great Lakes in Ontario, give me a shout. Some great diving up here! Some of the nicest shipwrecks around, and excellent drift diving in the St. Lawrence River (Brockville area).

Cheers!

Good luck... I've only been to MN once but am sure there's some great diving available.

Paula

I live about 45 minutes sw of mankato and am always looking for a dive buddy.We have decent diving here at the iowa great lakes ,or somewhere by you would be fine.Give me a shout .

Hi

My name is Dave and I work with Diveheart. We plan 3 picnic's during the summer at Haigh Quarry in Kankakee, IL(about an hour outside Chgo). We invite individuals with disabilities to try scuba diving and also invite divers with disabilities to get some dives in. We make sure we have plenty of trained buddies and instructors available to help. Check the Diveheart Website's Calendar for dates if you are in the Chgoland area. We will be setting up dates for this summer in a couple weeks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom