Looking for info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

colo_diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
on a shop in town, for the life of me I can not think of the name. We were in Coz late July for my wife's birthday and she found these metal scupltures that would look very nice in our home. Now for the boards help...... what is the name of the shop and how can I contact them...i have attached (I hope) a few pictures of the art work.... thanks, I hope to give one to my wife for a house warming gift. Again thanks in advance of your help

colo_diver:
on a shop in town, for the life of me I can not think of the name. We were in Coz late July for my wife's birthday and she found these metal scupltures that would look very nice in our home. Now for the boards help...... what is the name of the shop and how can I contact them...i have attached (I hope) a few pictures of the art work.... thanks, I hope to give one to my wife for a house warming gift. Again thanks in advance of your help

Like a needle in a haystack since there are so many shops. Do you remember where the shop is located? A couple of thoughts: Cinco Soles, Unicornos

colo_diver:

Do you have a picture of the shop? Where was it? Is this the place?

http://www.loscincosoles.com/home.htm

The items you show look like something I'd see there, and the wall behind the fish looks like their decor.

Of course you know that you should have bought what you wanted when you were there. I don't know of any shops on Cozumel where you can order on line (though Cinco Soles website says that they will at some time in the future offer a very limited on line selection). If you can figure out the shop where you saw it, and if you know someone who is going to Cozumel and is willing to buy stuff and bring it back for you, and if the items you want are still there (some things are one-of-a-kind and when they are gone, they are gone), then maybe you have a shot. Good luck; you're going to need it. It would probably be less trouble to go back and shop for yourself. Hey, there's an excuse for ya'! ;^)

dang just what i need another reason go go back to coz and go diving...........LOL

colo_diver:

I asked my wife who has been through just about every store on the island. The fish are at two places; Viva Mexico on wall at the staircase and at the Fiesta Mall.

I saw the same fish when I was there in June but couldn't remember the store. My wife spent all summer at our house in Coz painting and supervising a kitchen remodel. She had several friends visit so they had to go shopping and she recognized the spot almost immediately.

Hope this helps.

that sounds right.......... now if i can find a web page for them

Back
Top Bottom