Looking for SKINDIVER MAGAZINE past BELIZE issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gaz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hey Guys and Gals

I am looking for Past issues of SKINDIVER MAGAZINES

In the late 90's early 2000's I owned multiple dive operations in Belize and was featured in Skin Diver Magazine on many occasions and I am trying to find copies of those issues that my business's were featured in double page spreads, I am unsure of the exact issues but they would be features on the following subjects

Gaz & Daves Belize Dive Center/ Belize Yacht Club

Manta IV Blue Hole Diving

Gaz Cooper's Dive Belize

K10 Hydrospeeder (cover issue) yellow Hydrospeeder with me flying it june issue (dont know the year)

Shark Ray Alley & RASTA RAY

Belize Undersea Adventures

if anyone has any back issues with any of the stories in there of my dive operations I would love to purchase them as I have lost all the copies over the years and as you can imagine there are some great memories of those times in Belize

please PM me with any information

regards

Gaz Cooper

Check with Sam miller.

He's on Scubaboard under his name. He is a bibliophile and has an extensive collection of all things scuba. If he has the issues, he may not wish to part with them, but may be willing to make copies or at the very least narrow down which specific issues you are looking for.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom