Looking For Snow over Christmas (Trade)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:fruit::chicken::loki3: YES!!!!! YES!!!!! YES!!!!

I love that forecast link.... Thank you Ber Rabbit Looks like you guys might get some snow this week GO OHIO GO!!!!!! I would like 3' please for Christmas.
Dear Santa........
Becky

I believe there was some on the east side of the lakes and I think there is more forecast for Cleveland tomorrow. This is how weird Ohio weather is, 59 degrees and raining one day, snowing the next. Driving into the snow belt from Columbus should net you at least the experience of a snowfall even if it doesn't result in a lot of accumulation.
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber,

I could hug you and kiss you for this Ohio weather forecast site. This is just awesome thank you!!!! thankyou!!!! thank you!!!!:10::cuddles:
You have no idea how much this helps us.
:lotsalove: Ber
Becky, Denis and Tyler

Glad its coming in handy, BIG HUG back at ya! :10: Did the map make it yet?

I REALLY hope you get your snow! I don't think I've been this excited about watching for snow in ages :D

Probably I have about 5 orange postal thingies I have to go and see what was sent to me. I like those things it's like getting a present. LOL
I'll let you know this evening.
Becky

Lots of cabins for rent in Manitoba, look around Falcon Lake area you can do ice fishing, ice diving, skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, outdoor hottubbing, dogsleding, snow fort building (started making the pile in my front yard for that already), snowman building, ice skating...... the list goes on and on and the best part of it is cuddling up close under the covers or by the fire with the significant other at the end of the day

Glad its coming in handy, BIG HUG back at ya! :10: Did the map make it yet?

I REALLY hope you get your snow! I don't think I've been this excited about watching for snow in ages :D

Just got back from the post office :yeahbaby:you have made my day once again. What a GREAT map and the presents you sent us is just way to cool. The boys are now walking around the house with their gloves on. I also had some pictures sent of where I will be staying and guess what their is snow in her front yard:jump:. Ber you have been such a help in all this and gifts to boot. Thank You
Becky

Ber - Too cool. :crafty: I may reneg on an earlier deal, you'll have to guess which. :D

Speargirl - Snow's in the forecast for us tonight! I'm seeing 3-6 over the next 24 hours in my forecast. It might all melt, but we're pulling for a white Christmas.

Ber - Too cool. :crafty: I may reneg on an earlier deal, you'll have to guess which. :D

Speargirl - Snow's in the forecast for us tonight! I'm seeing 3-6 over the next 24 hours in my forecast. It might all melt, but we're pulling for a white Christmas.

3-6 is that " or ' please tell me it's ' I think once we step out of the airport everyone's going to know we made it. You will be able to hear us from one side of the state to the other.
Will be the ones screaming SNOW LOOK AT THE SNOW!!!!:rofl3:

Hey guys I never travel without my SB stickers so if I run into anyone and they need or want any SB stickers I pass them out like candy:D
I'm not like Hey little boy or Hey little girl you like stickers or anything:rofl3:
Thanks everybody it's getting so close. Just think a Conch Invading Ohio.

Our snows are almost always measured in inches. A snowfall of around 6 inches would be heavy for us, but larger amounts occasionally fall.

Back
Top Bottom