Wanted Looking for: VDH Argonaut DSV (2)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhwestfall

Woof!
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Looking to acquire up to two (2) of Bryan's DSV units.

Anyone?

I’m in the same boat. I was about to order the other day and saw they’re sold out :(

Nobody? Damn....

I don't want to pester him, but I've been waiting for the 35# wings to come back forever.. such a great wing (to me). I'd love to get 2

I've never ventured in the VDH.. what is so magical about them?

I did have someone down south offer to let me try his when I get down there, kind of excited to try it... but I still don't know what the hype is all about?

Is it just because you guys are old(er) and this "takes you back" to the 60's or whatever:rofl3:

I started in ‘71 with a Voit DH, my last DH was also a Voit. The VDH Kraken is the best of the bunch but a Phoenix and HPR can make a metal can reg a nice modern performer since we need so many hoses nowadays.

after dialing in the D420’s I’m wat to spoiled to fight for air, even the s600 feels like a bad breather.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom