Lost diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltyKSue

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
On January 17th there was a bit on my local news that mentioned a gal from Utah being lost while on a dive trip in Cozumel. Her name is Tamara Lashlee.
Does anyone know any more info about this? Has she been found? What dive op was she using? Is there already a thread started about this that I could read?
Thanks for any info anyone can share!

On January 17th there was a bit on my local news that mentioned a gal from Utah being lost while on a dive trip in Cozumel. Her name is Tamara Lashlee.
Does anyone know any more info about this? Has she been found? What dive op was she using? Is there already a thread started about this that I could read?
Thanks for any info anyone can share!

Here is the link to the thread about this incident. http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/accidents-incidents/443851-diver-lost-today.html

Bottom line is that little factual information is known to almost everyone reading this, especially related to the disappearance.

Thanks for the link - I started reading all the posts but it will take me a bit to go through them all. I will post the link to the news program aired here.
If anyone has heard more about this would you please share?
Thanks!

---------- Post added January 28th, 2013 at 07:33 AM ----------

Here is the link to the news program about Tamara Lashlee-

Search under way for Utah woman missing in Mexico | ksl.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom