Lost Fin at Crystal Cove

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SNOBORDJON

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
If anyone finds a blue and black, mares avanti quatro fin, please pm me or reply to this!

Thanks,

John

Sorry to hear about your fin, John. I hope someone finds it.

There have been lots of things returned to other ScubaBoard member in the last several months, including Krowsea's car keys that he dropped at La Jolla shores and divinman's Sensus Pro which washed up on the beach one day and was found by a non-diver.

Here's hoping!

Christian

John - Sorry to hear about the fin. Maybe this is a sign to get some Jetfins.

You weren't the only person to lose something on Saturday. I lost my snorkel. If anyone finds a brownish Dacor snorkel please let me know. It happened when a 4-5 footer broke right on top of me on the exit. Felt like I was in a washing machine. Thankfully, I did not 'bump' into any rocks.

TeqP:
John - Sorry to hear about the fin. Maybe this is a sign to get some Jetfins.

You weren't the only person to lose something on Saturday. I lost my snorkel. If anyone finds a brownish Dacor snorkel please let me know. It happened when a 4-5 footer broke right on top of me on the exit. Felt like I was in a washing machine. Thankfully, I did not 'bump' into any rocks.
Oh yeah and I lost my snorkel too! Yeah hopefully someone finds the fin at least.

Thanks for the support!

John

That was a fun entry and exit, wasn't it? On the way out, I was swimming into the surf zone on my back when an approaching wave sucked all the water out and deposited me on my back with my tank wedged between two rocks. Think of it as the Inverted Turtle Maneuver. It was sheer luck that I didn't lose anything when the wave broke on me.

Sorry about the fin, John.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom